Fresh apples are cut, dried and packaged using special machines and produced as a result of production. is productive. Fresh apples contain about 88% water before drying. Fresh dried by drying the water ratio in the product is reduced to very low values. As a result of drying, 1 kg of dried apples is obtained by using about 10 kg of apples. During drying, the water in the product evaporates and part of the product remains. Due to this, the nutritional value of dried apples, especially the proportions of carbohydrates, vitamins, proteins and fats, has increased significantly. On cakes and sweets, in cakes, in drinks, as an aroma You can use it in puddings and ice cream, as a dietary product, in intermediate meals.
● From the point of view of fiber source, dried fruits are richer in content than fresh.
● Dried fruits are a good source of antioxidants.
● Dried foods are one of our traditional foods that are very important in nutrition with high energy, vitamin and mineral value.
● They are good at constipation.
● Prevents anemia with high iron content.
● The minerals it contains regulate your blood pressure and are good for many chronic disorders.
● Strengthens the forgiveness system.